QUITO yeezy boost 350 v2 black uk raffle , Sept. 28 (Xinhua) -- Ecuador's prosecutor-general filed charges Thursday against 18 people for criminal association, linked to the corruption ring run by Brazilian construction company Odebrecht.

The charges were presented to Ecuador's highest court, the National Justice Court.

The list of those charges include Jorge Glas yeezy boost 350 v2 black white raffle , the former vice-president, Glas' uncle, Ricardo Rivera yeezy 350 boost v2 white uk , and the former comptroller-general, Carlos Polit, who is currently on the run from investigators.

Jose Conceicao Santos yeezy 350 boost v2 white , the former Odebrecht director in Ecuador, confessed to investigators on Wednesday that his firm paid 32.1 million U.S. dollars in bribes in order to win the contracts for five infrastructure contracts.

Santos has also turned over to the prosecutor-general various recordings and videos of conversations he had with Polit and Rivera.

On August 29, the Ecuadorian court blocked Glas from leaving the country after linking him to the case.

Glas also appeared in court on Wednesday to provide his testimony.

Following information published by the U.S. Department of Justice last December yeezy boost 350 v2 uk sale , the full scale of Odebrecht's corruption across Latin America was laid bare.

The documents alleged that Odebrecht paid a total of 33.5 million U.S. dollars in bribes in Ecuador from 2007 to 2016.

Lanzhou-Chongqing railway to open to traffic on Sept. 29

Ceremonies held around China to celebrate birthday of Confucius

Wild animals in China's Qilianshan National Nature Reserve

Li Na shows tennis skills to young players during 2017 WTA Wuhan Open

Four pandas from SW China make debut in NE China's Shenyang

Modern manufacturing, transport help six Chinese provinces develop fast

A look at Kantuman Bazaar in China's Xinjiang

Scenery of terraced fields in Houyuan Village, China's Fujian

Veteran English manager Harry Redknapp said he had returned to soccer as the new boss of Championship strugglers Birmingham City on Tuesday because he was "fed up" with his time away from the sport.

The 70-year-old former Tottenham Hotspur boss has replaced Gianfranco Zola yeezy boost 350 v2 uk , whose dismal four months in charge of second-tier Birmingham ended Monday with the Italian declaring "I sacked myself."

Birmingham are now just three points above the relegation zone with three games remaining.

Redknapp's most recent managerial post was with Jordan. He last worked in England with Derby County as an advisor.

Redknapp said his initial appointment would be until the end of the season, although his time at St Andrews could be extended if he preserves Birmingham's Championship status.

"I got fed up sitting around doing nothing," Redknapp told Talksport Radio on Tuesday.

"I will come and live up here until the end of the season adidas pure boost x uk ," added Redknapp, whose home is in Poole on England's south coast. "If I can keep them up then we can sit down and talk about going forward."

The 50-year-old Zola was a controversial appointment by the Midlands club's Chinese owners after they sacked Gary Rowett, who had Birmingham well placed to challenge for a place in the playoffs adidas ultra boost uncaged black uk , in December.

However under former -Italy international Zola, Birmingham suffered a dramatic slump in form that saw them manage just two wins in 22 matches.

Redknapp's first game as Blues' boss is Saturday's Birmingham derby at Aston Villa.

His last spell in the Championship saw Redknapp guide QPR to promotion. Redknapp has also managed two other London clubs in West Ham, for whom he played adidas ultra boost uncaged uk , and Tottenham.

He has also been in charge of three south coast teams, starting his managerial career at Bournemouth and later twice taking charge of Portsmouth either side of an ill-fated stint at their bitter rivals Southampton.

It was with Portsmouth that Redknapp enjoyed arguably his greatest success when they won the 2008 FA Cup. He also guided Pompey to the Championship title in 2003.

PHNOM PENH, March 23 (Xinhua) -- A Cambodian court on Thursday gave a life imprisonment to a man who allegedly murdered political analyst Kem Ley in Phnom Penh on July 10 last year, according to a verdict.

The man, who was arrested shortly after the murder, identified himself as Chuob Samlab, which translates in English as "Meet Kill." He was charged with premeditated murder and illegal possession of a firearm.

"The court decided to sentence Chuob Samlab, 39, to life in prison," said the verdict pronounced by Phnom Penh Municipal Court's Presiding Judge Leang Samnath.

Chuob Samlab was taken inside the courtroom to hear his verdict amidst tight security.

During a hearing on March 1, Chuob Samlab, a former migrant worker in Thailand, confessed to the crime, claiming that Kem Ley cheated him out of 3,000 U.S. dollars in 2015.

He said Kem Ley promised to offer him a job and to build him a house when he gave him 3,000 U.S. dollars, but the 46-year-old political analyst did not honor his promises.

"I killed him because he cheated me," Chuob Samlab told the court. "I did it alone; no one hired me to kill him."

He said he bought a pistol from a Thai man at the price of 45,000 Thai Baht (1,284 U.S. dollars) in mid-April 2016 and traveled to Phnom Penh in early July 2016 in order to kill Kem Ley.

He added that he found Kem Ley in a Star Mart store at a gas station in Phnom Penh and fired two shots at his head and neck at point-blank range.

WELLINGTON, April 18 (Xinhua) -- New Zealand Foreign Minister Murray McCully will hold talks on Asia-Pacific issues with U.S. military chiefs this week with the situation on the Korean Peninsula being reported high on the agenda.

McCully said Tuesday he will travel to Hawaii to meet with senior figures in the U.S. Pacific Command.

"The U.S. Pacific Command is responsible for U.S. mil.