PARIS, May 13 (Xinhua) -- Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain announced Friday to let go Zlatan Ibrahimovic when their contract expires in 48 days, but to keep a management vacancy for the Swede.

"Following discussions between Paris Saint-Germain and Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent, the c;ub and its player have decided mutually not to renew the contract that links both parties until June 30, 2016," read a PSG statement.

"They agreed as well that once the player ends his active football career he would be back in the club in a managerial capacity," it added.

Ibrahimovic, 34, joined Les Parisiens four years ago from Serie A giants AC Milan and has won four top flight league titles in a row with the capital outfit.

The leading scorer of this season's Ligue 1, with 36 goals so far, will play his final Ligue 1 game on Saturday when PSG host Nantes, before their French Cup final against Marseille at the Stade de France next weekend.

If PSG won the Cup final on May 21, Ibrahimovic, named France's Player of the Year last Sunday for a record third time, will lift his 12th trophies with the club.

"My last game tomorrow at Parc des Pinces. It is not a farewell but only an AU REVOIR. I came like a king I leave like a legend but I will be back," the former Ajax, Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona and AC Milan star, who scored 152 goals in 178 official games for PSG, wrote on his twitter account.

"I am very proud of the last four years," said the Swede in a press release by the club. "I loved every day I spent here. The Paris Saint-Germain has become a STAR club in the world and I played a key role moving it forward. It is now the right time for me to take a different path."

The club confirmed him "the greatest striker and one of the very best player in the club's history", saying in the statement that Ibra have "widely contributed to transform Paris Saint-Germain in one of the biggest clubs in Europe".

"Ibra is truly a great man on and off the pitch," PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi told the club's website. "With his incredible talent and charisma, he has conquered the heart of the people of Paris and far beyond."

"I am extremely proud of having welcomed Ibra in Paris and I'm now looking forward to the prospect of working with him again at the club when he finishes his career. He will always be home at Paris Saint-Germain," added the Qatari.

FROM spirits distillers and dairy producers to cafes Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Core Black White Clearance , the latest mouthful in corporate buzzwords that market to the aspirations of China’s 1.4 billion consumers is “premiumization.”

As China’s economic slowdown impedes the expansion of household spending, companies such as Kweichow Moutai Co., Danone SA and Starbucks Corp. are positioning to attract the rare segments that are poised to grow rapidly — products touted as healthier, higher-quality and fancier than the basics.

“Chinese consumers are making purchase decisions based on how products make them feel Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Shoes Core Black Solar Red Sale ,” said Vishal Bali, managing director of consultancy Nielsen China. “With increasing affluence, consumers are craving products that offer an enhanced, premium experience.”

The demand for premium goods — typically about 20 percent pricier than the average in the same category — is gaining traction as an increasing number of Chinese families cross the income threshold to become affluent. For Chinese mainland households Adidas Ultra Boost x Porshe Design Shoes All White , being rich means earning 136,000 yuan (US$19,800) or more annually, according to Gavekal Dragonomics.

About 11 million Chinese households are crossing to become affluent each year. How the newly flush Chinese are being drawn up-market is highlighted in the following charts that track their consumption:

SUV sales accelerate

SUV and minivan sales are expected to outstrip sedans this year for the first time. Rising incomes Men's Adidas Originals Tubular X Shoes Pure White Clearance , cheaper oil and Chinese Government policies allowing more children are triggering a fundamental shift in the world’s biggest car market. That’s prompted Great Wall Motor Co. and Zhejiang Geely Holding Group to introduce upscale brands offering spacious models with the latest technologies. Though the SUVs are at least 40 percent more expensive than sedans, said Gavekal, sales of SUVs are expected to gain 22 percent this year.

Yogurt catches up to milk

Health-conscious and wealthy Chinese consumers have raised their spending on a range of product categories marketed at improving the quality of life. Fifty percent or more of shoppers say they are forking out more money for groceries, clothing Men's Women's Adidas Pure Boost X Core Black Restock , entertainment, travel and dining out, according to the Nielsen Feb. 7 report, which surveyed 30 Discount Men's Adidas Pure Boost Black White ,000 people worldwide.

Yogurt demand is surging due to its perceived health benefits over liquid milk, according to OC&C Strategy Consultant. “The first, basic wave is milk, now it’s going to yogurt Men's Adidas NMD XR4 Suede Shoes Black White Clearance , and usually the next phase is cheese,” Greater China partner Jack Chuang said.

That trend has spurred Chinese companies to scoop up makers of premium products, including acquisitions in recent months by China’s top two dairy producers, China Mengniu Dairy Co. and Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co.

Deal interest is also coming from private equity investors. Hong Kong-based PAG Asia Capital said this month it would pump US$170 million into Latvian dairy maker Food Union Group Men's Adidas NMD XR1 Primeknit "Triple Black" Core Black Outlet , with plans to bring its products into China, citing “a great demand among increasingly affluent and discerning Chinese consumers for high quality protein foods,” according to a statement.

Bottled water growing

Rising obesity r.