GENEVA Air Jordan 4 Retro Pas Cher , Mar. 19 (Xinhua) -- The Federation International of Football Association (FIFA) on Thursday announced France has been awarded the hosting rights for the FIFA Women's World Cup 2019 ahead of South Korea.

The announcement, delivered by FIFA president Sepp Blatter, came after a unanimous decision taken by the FIFA Executive Committee.

France also won the hosting right of the FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup 2018.

Initially, five countries and regions declared their interest in hosting the events, namely England, France Air Jordan 4 Pas Cher , South Korea, New Zealand and South Africa, before the field narrowed down to two by October 2014, when France and South Korea submitted their official bid documents to FIFA.

According to FIFA, the criteria for Women's World Cup bids covered a range of areas including cost efficiency, promotion Air Jordan 13 Retro Pas Cher , the potential for creating an innovative and meaningful national football legacy program, the support and involvement of the football community, the existing infrastructure and viability of projects to improve it, as well as private and public support.

The FIFA Women's World Cup has been held every four years since 1991, with the 7th edition due to be played in Canada from June 6 to July 5, 2015.

Melissa Rauch and husband Winston attend the premiere of Sony Pictures Classics' "The Bronze" at the Regent Theater in Los Angeles Air Jordan 13 Pas Cher , California. Michael TullbergGetty Images

Melissa Rauch is a mom!

The Big Bang Theory star shared to Instagram on Monday that she welcomed her baby, daughter Sadie, writing, "I am beyond over the moon to share that our beautiful baby girl, Sadie Rauch, has arrived and our hearts are bursting at the seams with love for her."

"I will never take for granted the difficult road it took to get here Air Jordan 12 Retro Pas Cher ," the 37-year-old actress added. "To those on that road: I'm sending you so much love today and always."

The second half of her welcome message is particularly poignant, as Rauch knows first-hand how heartbreaking the road to having a baby can be.

In July, when Rauch announced that she and husband Winston were expecting, the actress revealed that a previous pregnancy had ended in miscarriage.

"Here is the only statement regarding my pregnancy that doesn’t make me feel like a complete fraud," she wrote in a touching piece for Glamour. "'Melissa is expecting her first child. She is extremely overjoyed, but if she’s being honest Air Jordan 12 Pas Cher , due to the fact that she had a miscarriage the last time she was pregnant, she’s pretty much terrified at the moment that it will happen again. She feels weird even announcing this at all, and would rather wait until her child heads off to college to tell anyone, but she figures she should probably share this news before someone sees her waddling around with her mid-section protruding and announces it first.'"

"All I really know for sure is that this experience has changed me forever. I know it’s made me grateful for every moment of my current pregnancy, and I hope it will make me a better mother in some capacity when I can finally hold the child that has been in my heart in my arms," she added. "To all the women out there who are dealing with fertility issues Air Jordan 11 Retro Pas Cher , have gone through a miscarriage or are going through the pain of it currently, allow me to leave you with this message: You are not alone. And, it is perfectly OK to not be OK right now."(Agencies)

LONDON, Jan. 25 (Xinhua) -- Global Energy Interconnection Development and Cooperation Organization (GEIDCO) founded by China, on Thursday signed an MOU with Britain's Royal Academy of Engineering in London.

The two sides agreed to carry out joint research and share information on renewable energy and Global Energy Interconnection.

The Royal Academy of Engineering also held Global Energy Interconnection Seminar on the same day.

"The Great Britain will promote grid connection with the European continent in the Southwest, with Northern Europe in the Northeast and with Iceland and Greenland in the Northwest Air Jordan 11 Low Pas Cher , making the Great Britain the hub of power exchange in Northeast Europe that provides reliable supply of clean power for economic growth," said Chairman of GEIDCO and CEC, Liu Zhenya on the seminar when envisioning the future of energy interconnection in Britain and Europe.

Europe is actively promoting the development of clean energy with significant progress. On Jan.17, The European Parliament voted in favor of sticking to the goal of increasing the share of renewable energy to 35 percent in the energy mix of EU by 2030, which is 8 percentage points higher than the 27 percent target proposed by the European Commission and the European Council earlier.

Liu proposed the general layout of European Energy Interconnection, which is to strengthen the construction of backbone grid to support the massive development and use of clean energy in the continent and promote grid interconnection among Europe Air Jordan 11 Pas Cher Homme , Asia and Africa to introduce clean power from Africa and Asia.

Since it started to levy tax on carbon emission in 2013, Britain witnessed continued drop in coal-fired thermal power generation and realized 24-hour zero coal-fired power generation for the first time in 2017 since the Industrial Revolution. The British government promised to close all coal-fired thermal power plants by 2025 and launched the "Clean Growth Strategy" in October, 2017 to bring the industrial strength of Britain to the fullest and reduce the cost of clean energy.

"If we can exploit 7.7 percent of the total area of the Saharan Desert for solar energy or 14 of the total area of Greenland for wind power, the future global demand for electric power can be fully met," said Liu, proposing that building Global Energy Interconnection (GEI)-based on UHV technologies will address major global challenges such as energy and resource shortage Air Jordan 11 Pas Cher , environmental polluti. Cheap France Jerseys   Cheap England Jerseys   Cheap Croatia Jerseys   Cheap Colombia Jerseys   Cheap Chile Jerseys   Cheap Brazil Jerseys   Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Wales Jerseys   Wholesale USA Womens Soccer Jerseys