BERLIN: Pilots at German flag carrier Lufthansa will resume their strike on Tuesday and Wednesday Baratas Hombre Nike Air Force 1 Flyknit Bajas Grises , their union said, as talks over a dispute concerning wages ended without a resolution.

Pilots' union Cockpit said it was calling on members flying short-haul flights to stay away from work on Tuesday, and those flying both short and long-haul destinations to stage a walkout on Wednesday.

"Unfortunately, high-level talks held today at short notice failed to lead to an agreement on the wage contract," said Joerg Handwerg, board member at Cockpit.

"It is completely incomprehensible that (Lufthansa) has refused to put forward an offer that can at least form the basis of a negotiation Hombre Nike Air Force 1 Bajas Verdes Baratas ," he added.

Lufthansa was forced to cancel more than 2,700 flights, affecting over 300,000 passengers, after pilots went on strike from Wednesday to Saturday in their 14th walkout since April 2014.

To resolve the long-running dispute, Lufthansa on Friday said it could offer a 2.4-per cent pay rise in 2016 Mujer Nike Air Force 1 Bajas GS Rosa Baratas , going up by another two percent to reach 4.4 per cent in 2017.

Pilots would also receive a one-off payment equivalent to nearly two months' wages.

The airline had previously proposed a 2.5-per cent wage hike.

But Friday's offer was swiftly rejected by Cockpit, which has been demanding a pay rise of an average of 3.66 percent per year, retroactive for the past five years.

The German carrier has been battling a series of walkouts by both the pilots and cabin crew over the past two years, as it seeks to bring down costs to survive competition from budget rivals such as EasyJet and Ryanair.

In July, it ended a long-running dispute with cabin crew through a deal on pay and working conditions, including a no-strike agreement and job guarantees until 2021.

The breakthrough came after cabin staff staged the longest walkout in Lufthansa's history last November Hombre Nike Air Force 1 Bajas Grises Baratas , with a seven-day stoppage that led to 4,700 flight cancellations and grounded over half a million passengers.

The airline said last month that it expects its annual earnings before interest and tax will reach "approximately the previous year's level" of 1.8 billion euros.

NEW DELHI, Oct. 12 (Xinhua) -- India's Hindu fundamentalist party Shiv Sena Monday attacked the organizer of former Pakistani Foreign Minister Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri's book launch event in Mumbai.

A group of some 10 party members smeared the face of organizer Sudheendra Kulkarni with black ink after he rejected the Shiv Sena 's demand to cancel the event scheduled in the evening.

"The Shiv Sainiks attacked me outside my home. It's not just an attack on me but an attack on the Indian Constitution," Kulkarni told the media.

Kulkarni, a former adviser of former Indian Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee, is the head of a think tank that is organizing the book launch event of the former Pakistani Foreign Minister.

"I am sad with what has happened to a scholar Hombre Nike Air Force 1 Deconstruct PRM Grises Baratas ," Kasuri said, about the attack on the host of his book launch event.

Interestingly, the Shiv Sena, which co-governs the western state of Maharashtra with India's ruling Bharatiya Janata Party, has hailed the attack by his party members.

"We have no grudge against Kasuri but we are against Pakistan," Shiv Sena spokesperson Sanjay Raut said.

However Nike Air Force 1 Hombre Bajas Rojas Baratas , there has been no reaction from the BJP on the attack by its coalition partner, though the country's main opposition Congress party has strongly condemned it.

Liang Wenbo

LONDON, Dec. 4 (Xinhua) -- China's Liang Wenbo will fight for a final place against 81st-ranked David Grace in the semifinals of the snooker UK Championships after edging out Marco Fu 6-5 at the Barbican Center in York on Friday.

World No. 1 Mark Selby overcame an unconvincing start to reach the semifinals with a 6-1 win over Matt Selt, setting up a mouth-watering showdown against former world champion Neil Robertson of Australia.

Grace continued his giant-killing show and secured his best performance in his career with a 6-5 upset victory over 24th seed Martin Gould.?

Former world No. 1 Robertson also enjoyed an epic 6-5 win to book a semifinal berth after beating three-time winner John Higgins.

Liang, whose only ranking final came at the 2009 Shanghai Masters when he lost to Ronnie O'Sullivan, made a sensational start Friday by winning the first three frames with breaks of 106 Mujer Nike Air Force 1 Bajas Rojas Baratas , 132 and 138. In the next frame he had a chance to join Higgins, Robertson and Shaun Murphy as the only players to make four consecutive centuries, but broke down on 49. Fu cleared with 64 to pull one back.

The next two frames were shared then world number 29 Liang made a 67 to go 5-2 ahead. He might have sealed victory in the next but missed on 45 and his opponent cleared with 79. Fu, runner-up in 2008, added the next two frames with top runs of 45 and 49 for 5-5.

Both players had chances in the decider but it was Liang who took control with breaks of 28 and 32, and he clinched the result when a safety error from Fu left the penultimate red over a baulk corner.

"I made a great start with three centuries Nike Air Force 1 Mid 07 Negras Baratas , then he put me under a lot of pressure from 5-2," said Liang. "When it got to 5-5 it was very tough. I thought I would lose but I just tried to stay calm and enjoy it. Marco and I are friends and it was a good game."??

WASHINGTON, Dec. 6 (Xinhua) -- Despite global opposition and protests, U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday fulfilled one of his major campaign promises by recognizing Jerusalem as the capital city of Israel, and demanded the State Department to develop a plan to move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Experts argued that Trump's decision, a bold step that could change the status quo in a highly sensitive region Hombre Nike Air Force 1 Bajas Negras Baratas , is likely to draw rage and revenge, and more importantly, dampen the peace prosp. Cheap Soccer Jerseys China   Cheap NHL Hoodies   Cheap NBA Hoodies   Cheap MLB Hoodies   Cheap Soccer Hats   Cheap NFL Shirts   Cheap Nike NFL Hoodies   Cheap Nike NBA Hoodies   Cheap Adidas NHL Hats   Cheap College Hats